Monday, September 25, 2017

Cleaning Up The "Vermont Artists" Sidebar



Now that we've got an office, a budget and a small army of interns, we're doing some cleanup. First on that list is the "Vermont Artists" index that's on the sidebar of every single page and post here. I've cleared out the easy stuff -- like all ten of my own side acts that were cluttering things up, for instance? I've also taken down a few listings because the artists were retired, elsewhere in the world, or worse yet, deceased.

No need to leave a comment here. Nobody does and nobody should. Instead, let me direct you to our Facebook page, where the conversation is ongoing. You can also email me directly - I was dumb enough to list my personal inbox in plaintext on the internet, it's over there on the sidebar.

Let me know if you want to be listed and you're not. Let me know if you're listed and you want the link aimed at somewhere else. Thank you.

Update: Yes, the office, budget and interns were a joke. We'll be running a .com before that happens.

No comments: